Guys! I’m so excited to announce that my meal prep guide is HERE!!
Ever since I polled you guys on Instagram stories, I’ve received a ton of feedback on your desire for meal prep friendly recipes and tips. I honestly could not believe it! I had no idea that you were so passionate about meal prep.
It’s something that I’ve been doing for years now, ever since I graduated college. I swear by it. Having a stocked fridge with meals and snacks already prepared or mostly prepared has been such a game changer for me in maintaining a balanced lifestyle.
It has definitely taken me a lot of time to figure out what types of recipes taste the best reheated, how not to spend all weekend in the kitchen, and how to use similar ingredients all week so that nothing goes to waste!
And the kicker for me, variety. Girl’s gotttta have variety.
And you guys felt the same about all of these things, which I am SO excited about!!!
This is hopefully the first of many meal prep guides and I am thrilled to be sharing the first! And omg these recipes are incredibly delicious. I can’t get enough of them!
The biggest things I heard from you guys regarding your struggles with meal prep:
- It’s boring to eat the same thing over and over
- You don’t have enough time to prep food for hours and hours on the weekend
- You want to have variety when it comes to your meals
- You want to learn how to prep meals with similar ingredients all week
- You want to keep food fresh and tasting amazing all week long
And this guide delivers on all fronts – I can’t tell you how much I LOVE all of the recipes!
The recipes in this guide are easy, incredibly flavorful, and customizable to fit your needs. All of the recipes reheat and/or keep really well in the fridge. All must-haves when it comes to meal prep! In the guide, I’ve also included:
- tons of time saving tips
- a grocery list with everything you need to prep for the week
- helpful tips for each individual recipe
- meal ideas and how to customize each recipe to fit your needs!
I will be making one of the recipes this Sunday on Instagram stories, so be sure to stay tuned!
You can download your (free!!!) Meal Prep Guide by filling out the form below! It will get sent directly to your email inbox.
I cannot WAIT to see all of your meal prep creations. Be sure to tag me and hashtag #spicesinmydna and #spicesinmydnamealprep on Instagram!