I’m not an avid juicer, but I do love a good green juice or beet/carrot juice every once in awhile. They give me energy and make me feel refreshed and detoxed when I need it. This is one of my favorite combinations, and you can totally make it at home with a blender and fine mesh strainer/cheesecloth if you don’t have a juicer! Aaand you can save $8-$12 dollars instead of buying a fancy juice at the store.
Ginger Citrus Green Juice (Homemade Blender Method!)
- 1/4 of a lime, cut into chunks (peel left on)
- 1/4 of an orange, cut into chunks (peel left on)
- 1 small apple, cored and chopped
- 1 small carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 medjool date, pitted
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 big handfuls of spinach
- 1 c. water
- 1/2 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- dash of cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients into a blender. Blend on high for a good 2 minutes until completely smooth and combined. Using a fine mesh strainer and/or cheesecloth lined strainer, strain the juice and discard the pulp. Serve over ice and enjoy!