This is for those of you who love pumpkin pie & alllll the fall sweets..because this chia pudding is a totally healthy version of the flavors you love. Aaand the best part is, you can have it for breakfast! Pumpkin pie before noon? I’ll take it. Or, make this for a healthy dessert! Both are fab.
Put the leftover coconut whipped cream on top of your coffee with a little pumpkin pie spice! ?
This stuff is AMAZING. You can use a can of full fat coconut milk and discard the water after refrigerating if you can’t find the coconut cream.
This stuff is so amazing on berries, pancakes, pies, literally any dessert. You name it. And it’s vegan!
Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding
- 1 c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 c. plain Greek yogurt (I used 0%, but 2% works too)
- 1/2 c. canned pumpkin pureé (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 T. pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla, divided
- 1/4 c. chia seeds
- 1 can coconut cream or full fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 1 T. powdered sugar
- chopped pecans for garnish
- Whisk together the almond milk, yogurt, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, maple syrup, and 1 tsp. of the vanilla in a medium bowl until combined. Whisk in the chia seeds until thoroughly combined. Cover or transfer to a container and refrigerate for overnight or for at least 4 hours. The chia seeds will soak everything up and become pudding like!
When ready to serve, put the coconut cream in a stand mixer and beat on high until thick and creamy. If you are using canned coconut milk, scoop the thick coconut cream out of the can and discard the water. Add the last teaspoon of vanilla and powdered sugar and beat again until incorporated. Top chia pudding with coconut whipped cream, a sprinkling of pumpkin pie spice, and chopped pecans. Serve!