I’ve been meaning to share one of these types of posts for awhile. They’re so fun! There are so many wonderful things I’ve been loving lately and wanted to share with you guys. This isn’t a sponsored post, I just wanted to tell you about these fabulous products! Plus, tis’ the season and I know we are all looking for gift ideas. These are all smaller gifts that could even work as stocking stuffers!
There’s a little bit here for everyone. Food items, beauty/healthy skincare products, and workout/fitness attire!
1. Eating Evolved Coconut Butter Cups – Caramel & Sea Salt: Omg. These things are so darn good…any they’re only 5 ingredients! Coconut, cacao, coconut sugar, cacao butter, and himalayan sea salt. Plus they’re organic, paleo, vegan, and dairy free too. You’d seriously never know. I love these for when I want a cleaner treat without a bunch of junk! I’ve also tried the banana cream flavor and that one was super delicious too!
2. Rosehip Oil: If you’re into natural skincare, this stuff is amazing. I have super sensitive skin, and it works wonders. I use it at night in place of moisturizer after I wash my face. It has seriously brightened my skin and evened my skin tone. It’s full of vitamins and antioxidants, and it has anti-aging effects too! Absolutely love it.
3. GoMacro Bars: These are SO GOOD. I’m always looking for healthy protein bars to get me through the day. These do not disappoint. Every flavor I’ve had has been so amazing. I’m active and I work out 5-6 days a week, and these have enough protein and good stuff to keep me going mid-morning or mid-afternoon. They’re organic, gluten free, vegan, and non-GMO too! My favorites so far have been banana + almond butter, cherries + berries, and peanut butter (surprise, surprise).
4. Healthy Human Cruiser Tumbler: To say I’m obsessed with these would be an understatement. I am a victim of going through a case or two of plastic water bottles a week (so bad, I know), and this cup completely remedies that issue. It keeps my coffee hot in the morning, and it keeps my water cold all day! Plus, I’m weird and I love drinking out of straws. It’s PERFECT. This would be a great gift for anyone.
5. Wild Friends Seasonal Peanut Butters: It’s no secret that I’m a straight up peanut butter addict. These are fueling my addiction even more (if that’s even possible). I recently stockpiled six jars of this stuff in fear that it would sell out again. It’s SO good! The pumpkin spice has the most perfect amount of spice and warmth, and its ridiculously creamy and smooth. SO so good. The gingerbread and sugar cookie flavors are amazing too. So fun to bake with also! Anyone would love these.
6. RX Bars: I LOVE these and have been eating them ever since they came out. The only ingredients are literally egg whites, dates, and nuts. They’re super clean and they have 12 grams of protein, which I am always looking for in a bar. They’re chewy and have a lot of texture, which I personally love. I’ve tried every flavor and if I had to choose, my favorites are Maple Sea Salt and Apple Cinnamon!
7. Benefit ka-BROW!: This stuff is amazing. If you like filling in your eyebrows, but still like them to look natural, this is perfect. I had been using gimme brow for the past couple years, but I like this even better. It has a drier formula so it’s easier to control how much product you put on, and it comes with a brush! It makes your eyebrows beautiful and defined without being too overkill. Love it!
8. Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Moisturing Foundation: This foundation is so stunning. It gives the prettiest glow. It has this luminous, pearly finish that catches the light perfectly..it’s hard to explain but so beautiful. I like a lighter coverage foundation, and this fits the bill. I’m a long time lover of this BB Cream, but I’m loving this Hourglass stuff for a nice switch-up when I’m looking for a little more coverage and sheen!
9. Fabletics Leggings: I’ve been a member of the Fabletics VIP program for a couple years now and I love everything I’ve purchased. They have a ton of athleisure stuff that I practically live in, and the quality is great. It’s affordable too. I love their leggings for working out and just wearing with regular outfits. Their capris are fabulous and so are their tanks. These leggings are great especially because of the mesh vents. Super cute pattern and styling!
[This is not a sponsored post, I just enjoy talking about the products I love and want to share with you guys! I hope you enjoy!]